Leader in rapid recovery. Created by a physician bioengineer (MD, PhD) to enhance blood flow and speed recovery. The NormaTec PULSE Recovery Systems are dynamic compression devices designed for recovery and rehab. They use compressed air to massage your limbs, mobilize fluid, and speed recovery with our patented NormaTec Pulse Massage Pattern. When you use our systems, you will first experience a pre-inflate cycle, during which the connected attachments are molded to your exact body shape. The session will then begin by compressing your feet or hands (depending on which attachment you are using). Similar to the kneading and stroking done during a massage, each segment of the attachment will first compress in a pulsing manner and then release. This will repeat for each segment of the attachment as the compression pattern works its way up your limb. You will notice a reduction in swelling, pain and an increased range of motion.
Who can benefit from NormaTec Compression Therapy?
Individuals with the following conditions can benefit from our compression therapy:
Soreness and cramping after exercise Swollen legs and arms (including those with lymphedema)
Limited range of motion
What are the benefits of NormaTec Compression Therapy?
Reduced pain and soreness
Faster recovery after exercise
Wider range of motion
3 Key Techniques To Maximize Yor Recovery
Sequential Pulse Technology releases the hold pressures once they are no longer needed to prevent backflow. By releasing the hold pressure in each zone as soon as possible, each portion of the limbs gains maximal rest time without a significant pause between compression cycles.
Our patented pulsing action more effectively mimics the muscle pump of the legs and arms, greatly enhancing the movement of fluid and metabolites out of the limbs after an intense workout.
- Lactic acid and lymphatic flushing, thus removing toxins
- Improved and enhanced circulation
- Accelerated recovery, so you feel rejuvenated and ready for the next workout
- Helps prevent and eliminate first-stage varicose veins
Who Would Benefit From Compression Therapy?
- Atheletes – Runners, swimmers, cyclists, triathletes, weightlifters/Crossfitters, Mudders, walkers, football, basketball, baseball, soccer, volleyball, hockey, LAX players… etc.
- Anyone who works on his/her feet all day
- Anyone who battles poor circulation
- Diabetics, varicose, peripheral artery disease, etc .